INFORMATION ON CHANGES IN OUR COMPANY
Let us inform you about changes in our company. For details, see
the attached PDF document
"INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION "1st Caspian International Road
Traffic and Infrastructure Exhibition"
Our Tunnels and Geotechnical Department took part in the "1st
Caspian International Road Traffic and Infrastructure Exhibition."
The exhibition was held in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, from
June 16 to June 18, 2011.
As Mott MacDonald CZ, we have been active in the region since 2008,
when we began our involvement in the implementation of the new
Metro project in Baku.
Participating in the exhibition gave our team a great opportunity
to meet a range of representatives from Government and other
organisations. These included the Czech Embassy in Baku and the
Czech Export Bank as well as Baku Metropolitan."
Excellent results of Mott MacDonald CZ in bridge design were
already several times appraised by both clients and professionals
as well as by the general public.
Significant awards which were received recently:
Roudne Bridge over the Malse River
- The Prize of the Ministry of Industry and Trade for the Best
Construction Financed from Public Funds 2010
- The Commendation for the Title the Best Construction of the
- The Commendation of the state fund for transport infrastructure
- The Award of the Public for the Construction Work of the Year
- 2009 Steel Structures and Bridges Conference Cerfificate of
Merit for the Roudne Bridge
- Award of the Czech Chamber of Certified Engineers
- Construction Work of the Year 2009 Award by the City of
- Award of the Transport Construction Work of the Czech
Special services department is preparing Technical and qualitative
specifications of the Ministery of Transport (Chapter 19 Bridges
and constructions from weathering steel), Technical specifications
of the Ministery of Transport Weathering of concrete reinforcement
and other types of joins, Technical specifications of the Ministery
of Transport Bridges and civil constructions from weathering steel.